If You Fuck With My Harley.........
If You Fuck With My Harley.........You've Put Your Life In MY HANDS!

3-4 months now I've been sick. I haven't had the energy
or strength to take "Little Martha Pearl," my 1980 Harley
Davidson Shovelhead XLH out for a putt since October
2005, and that last ride resulted in one of the closest
calls with the front end of a 4x4 on a redwood highway
I've ever had.
So after the illness, (which is still undiagnosed), and
difficulties of the year 2005, I get a little strength and
energy back after my bout with an infection of the
kidneys and bladder, (my complete urinary tract, that
had me running 102 and 103/104 degree fevers for
10 days) I decide to charge up Little Martha Pearl and
prep her for some late winter-early spring putts with my
Lady on the back when, I find that my saddle bags have
been unbuckeled, ravaged through, and my emergency
torch and emergency tools stolen, right out of my own
parking space in the carport of my townhouse.
To add unsult to injury, as my ol' man woulda said, they
took my front fork "nickel bag" tool bag too, with it's too cool
Indian Head nickel conches on the buckels and strapping.
That's a fuckin' cool and *expensive* bag, much the bigger
loss than the tools themselves, made out of extra high
grade cowhide, extremely thick.
I am fuckin' pissed.
You know, fuckin' with a Man's Harley is like fuckin' with a
Man's Woman...a cardinal sin, unforgiveable, punishable
by death, if one so chooses........
To the asshole who fucked withy My Harley:
"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT IN THE OBITUARY COLUMN!"

3-4 months now I've been sick. I haven't had the energy
or strength to take "Little Martha Pearl," my 1980 Harley
Davidson Shovelhead XLH out for a putt since October
2005, and that last ride resulted in one of the closest
calls with the front end of a 4x4 on a redwood highway
I've ever had.
So after the illness, (which is still undiagnosed), and
difficulties of the year 2005, I get a little strength and
energy back after my bout with an infection of the
kidneys and bladder, (my complete urinary tract, that
had me running 102 and 103/104 degree fevers for
10 days) I decide to charge up Little Martha Pearl and
prep her for some late winter-early spring putts with my
Lady on the back when, I find that my saddle bags have
been unbuckeled, ravaged through, and my emergency
torch and emergency tools stolen, right out of my own
parking space in the carport of my townhouse.
To add unsult to injury, as my ol' man woulda said, they
took my front fork "nickel bag" tool bag too, with it's too cool
Indian Head nickel conches on the buckels and strapping.
That's a fuckin' cool and *expensive* bag, much the bigger
loss than the tools themselves, made out of extra high
grade cowhide, extremely thick.
I am fuckin' pissed.
You know, fuckin' with a Man's Harley is like fuckin' with a
Man's Woman...a cardinal sin, unforgiveable, punishable
by death, if one so chooses........
To the asshole who fucked withy My Harley:
"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT IN THE OBITUARY COLUMN!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home