Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve 2005~2006

Ananda Pearl and Little Theo~

Our first Wedding Anniversary only 20 days past, my Lady
and I look back on our first year together with smiles on
our faces, though our eyes are edged with tears.

In May 2005 we lost our first child together, and my first
biological child when my Lady suffered a miscarriage in
the third month of the first trimester. Our baby was to have
been born this past Christmas Eve. "She" was to be named
Ananda Pearl Oceana, and my Lady and I struggle to live
with this loss every day. We find our strength within each
other.

In November my Lady's first Grandson was born without
she being part of the pregnancy of her Daughter, nor the
baby's birth. By the time we were notified two days later
a decision had been made, and the adopting parents
chosen for little Theo.

My health has been a problem this year, having taken it
upon myself to seek medical treatment and care for
a cancerous growth, moderate-severe hearing problems,
and a year plus long sleep and coughing disorder. Tests
show me to have no tumour in my inner ear or brains as
was feared at one point, and my blood work-up showed
me to be stronger that I would have ever thought. Only
a slighty low score in blood iron content was apparent and
my chest is clear of cancer, pneumonia and such, though
ashma is suspected due to family history and long term
exposure to secondhand smoke.

My Lady appears to be as strong as ever...she really
impresses me with her strength and stamina. She is
the Love of my Life and I owe her everything.

God Bless You, My Love!

There were some grand moments amidst our rather
troubled first year of Marriage. We got to see Brian
Wilson perform "SMILe" in concert at Berkeley's Greek
Theatre in September followed a few days later by
Crosby Stills and Nash at the Luther Burbank Centre.....

..but the highlight of them all was the rolling stones*
at The Hollywood Bowl...........My Love's first *Stones*
show and my first since summer 1978.

I do, as I sit here on NYE, count my blessing rather than
my losses and in so doing look back on the year with
Loving memory for all that my Lady and I shared
together.

Happy New Year,

L~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home