Monday, October 17, 2005

Bikers & Rockers of Today ???



Go to:

http://tinyurl.com/drovv

-=-=-=-

Let me tell you.....Bikers (Rockers?) of today on their "dealership
pre-customised" $30,000-$50,000 Harley-Davidsons are about
as far from a Rocker in the UK or a Biker in the US as can be.

If you've seen 'em, or ridden with 'em, you know what I mean....
they're mostly:

Charlie MilqueToast, doctor/lawyer/ex-flagpole hangin'/
ex-cheeleader/ex-pep squad members who are about as
dangerous as buttermilk.

They ride to quaint eateries on their Weekend Warrior Runs
wearing their newly purchased designer leathers (to the hilt),
draped in Black Hills gold jewelery, with has-been, over-the-hill,
desperate housewives sporting factory built tits on the back of
their padded, two-up, studded leather seats that mount on top
of motorcycles that I call:

"Milwaukee Motorhomes."

I shudder in fear of these modern day outlaws.

AnEnglishBoy~

(I ride a Harley, it leaks oil, it's old and creaky, I LOVE IT,
and so does my all natural Wife, and we ride alone.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home